Right now I'm in Sweden. I live in a red wood house in the forest. So I wear my "lumberjack" clothes :)
I am also bathing in lakes and cooking over fire!
Thanks for your comment! :) I like your blog, it's that colourful! And you've pretty freckles. ;) A couple of weeks ago I've been in Sweden as well. Such a great country. :)
5 comments:
Love your bodysuit! :D
xo,
e.
http://touchingtheskyy.blogspot.com
I really really love the color of your allstars!
Thanks for your comment! :) I like your blog, it's that colourful! And you've pretty freckles. ;)
A couple of weeks ago I've been in Sweden as well. Such a great country. :)
Enjoy your time there,
best wishes.
J.
Love your orange converse sneakers! I'm a sucker for sneakers in lovely bright shades :)
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com
http://notthathaute.blogspot.com
Hi girls! Thank you for the sweet comments!
Julia: Yes, I also think Sweden is an absolutely great country! My family have a summerhouse over there, so I am often there :)
Post a Comment